Mary Elizabeth Bradford Speaks on Resume & Job Search Tips
that Really Work in Todays' Job Market
Mary Elizabeth Bradford, CARW, MCD
|Multi-certified and award-winning resume writer, author, job search strategist, and former recruiter.|
|Trusted by executives all over the US (and worldwide) since 1998.|
|As seen and heard on Forbes, MSN, The Wall Street Journal and NBC.|
|Creator of award-winning career products licensed to top resume writers worldwide.|
“As President of the professional association, Career Directors International, I have had the opportunity to get to know member, conference speaker, and committee volunteer, Mary Elizabeth. She has consistently impressed me her cutting edge strategies for career success, and her willingness to help others succeed.”
- Laura DeCarlo, Executive Director & President,
Career Directors International
Do you, like so many professionals, struggle with the following:
- Send out resumes with little or no response?
- Are unsure if your resume clearly speaks to your target market?
- Find it frustrating to communicate your skills without feeling that you are bragging?
- Know your resume falls short of selling your skills and abilities, but don't know what to do about it?
- Want to change industries or qualify for a bigger position/title, but are unclear how to frame your resume to accurately position yourself for maximum market leverage?
- Are unclear what to say when asked to give examples of your strengths and achievements?
I am an Internationally Certified Advanced Resume Writer, award-winning job search coach, and top-selling author of career books and guides. Formerly, I was the President of The LYNN Group, a highly successful executive recruiting firm. I would like to show you how a small investment in yourself and your career can result in landing quality interviews, formidable salary increases, bigger and better titles, and more fulfilling job roles.
"I had been sending my resume out with ZERO response for 6 months before you 'talked me into' investing in your professional resume package. In the first week of submitting my new resume to the SAME companies I had previously sent my resume to – I landed 3 interviews and I presently have an offer on the table for nearly double my previous salary. That is a $70,000 pay increase and 5000% ROI on my investment in myself and my career. Awesome!"
- Russel B., Construction Executive, Nashville, TN
"After working with Mary Elizabeth, I secured a position that met my goals and increased my bonus structure over 80%. Mary Elizabeth is not only an expert career coach, she is also a person with high integrity, compassion and very motivational.”
- Charles K., Chief Financial Officer, St. Louis, MO
Not only did Mary Elizabeth design a resume for me that has landed me multiple interviews for C-level positions, in my most recent position her negotiation techniques helped me secure substantially MORE than what was originally offered!"
- John K., COO, Toronto, Canada
"I wanted to thank you for your services and writing my resume as I have just landed a job with XXXXXX and have moved up in the industry as a National Account Manager. I received a 27.7% increase in salary plus a 10% increase in bonus and a $20,000 signing bonus. The resume definitely helped me land this position.
- Rudolph D., Consumer Goods, Dallas, TX
Why do professionals
Mary Elizabeth Bradford is an acknowledged authority in the career-services industry with 17 years of combined experience as a premier, Internationally Certified Advanced Resume Writer, award-winning job search coach, and past president of a successful executive recruiting firm.