Mary Elizabeth Bradford has been selected as a winner of the eCollegeFinder’s Best Career Advice Blog of 2015 Award! The Career Artisan Blog stood out amongst stiff competition and is now featured on eCollegeFinder’s site as a recommended technology resource for their readers.
Winners were selected as providing readers and staff with the best career advice and personal development blogs on the web, including tips, advice, news, and facts to help readers gain insight on the best ways to land a great job and maximize their happiness with their career choice. Read Mary Elizabeth’s eCollegeFinder interview answers here.
was interviewed by Peter Clayton of Total Picture Radio yesterday on Recession-Busting Job Search Techniques. It was a great discussion and we covered several hot topics including:
· What industries are hiring
· Two powerful strategies to quickly and easily get in front of hiring managers
· How to get past gatekeepers when making follow up phone calls
· What to say if the hiring manager says “Were not hiring right now”
· What most people leave out of their resumes that are must-haves
· How many pages a resume should be and the difference between chronological and functional styles
· Vital tips to compete in todays job market
Listen to the 20 minute interview here: