Want to know what is working in todays job market?
It was exciting to be interviewed last week by Peter Clayton of TotalPicture Radio on my Career Artisan Series of e-books available on Amazon. Click here to listen to a 3-minute promo of the interview (mp3 download).
If you want to listen to the full 30-minute interview, I share a lot of tips and tricks to succeed in today’s job market: Click here to listen to my 30-minute podcast on totalpictureradio.com.
CLICK HERE >> LISTEN TO a 3-minute excerpt of Mary Elizabeth on TotalPicture Radio (mp3 download).
View the full interview at: http://bit.ly/YPccPO
was interviewed by Peter Clayton of Total Picture Radio yesterday on Recession-Busting Job Search Techniques. It was a great discussion and we covered several hot topics including:
· What industries are hiring
· Two powerful strategies to quickly and easily get in front of hiring managers
· How to get past gatekeepers when making follow up phone calls
· What to say if the hiring manager says “Were not hiring right now”
· What most people leave out of their resumes that are must-haves
· How many pages a resume should be and the difference between chronological and functional styles
· Vital tips to compete in todays job market
Listen to the 20 minute interview here: